Monday, March 14, 2005

 

Economics Of Running Steers On Grass in 2005

Spring Planning Prices: I am getting a lot of questions about running yearling on grass in 2005. This interest is triggered by the high profits generated from running yearling on grass in 2003 and to a less extent the relatively good profits generated with yearlings on grass in 2004.

I doubt that grass yearlings will be as profitable in 2005. This is becuase the price going on grass in the Spring of 2005 in going to be quite high. Never-the-less, I am posting my planning prices and a yearling-on-grass budget to this web site for review by ranchers.

Let's discuss your yearlings on grass plans. My cell phone is 701-238-9607 or via email harlan.hughes@gte.net. I prefer the email option. Harlan Hughes; Western Edge Consulting; Laramie, Wy 82070.


 Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?